Thanks for your help!
Hi Vonnie,Thank you for your encouragement. Wow, your site looks very professional.
You are a good writer and thinker. I read through your posts and they are quite reflective and insightful. Perhaps I should you ask you teach tomorrow's class ;)
Great reviews of the sites you've visited! Prolific writer. I wish I had your talent for words. Anyway, really enjoyed reading your reviews.
Sorry, Frank here. I posted the comment on your reviews. Couldn't make the openID URL work for me.
Thanks for your help!
ReplyDeleteHi Vonnie,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your encouragement. Wow, your site looks very professional.
You are a good writer and thinker. I read through your posts and they are quite reflective and insightful. Perhaps I should you ask you teach tomorrow's class ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat reviews of the sites you've visited! Prolific writer. I wish I had your talent for words. Anyway, really enjoyed reading your reviews.
ReplyDeleteSorry, Frank here. I posted the comment on your reviews. Couldn't make the openID URL work for me.
ReplyDelete